Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Craft Cupboard

My mom always teases that my sister Charmaine has a messy house with beautifully clean, organized closets... and that I have a clean house with disastrous, un-organized closets. Well I have been wanting and wanting to get my craft cupboard organized for a long time and I just haven't had the motivation. I wish Charmaine was here to help me get organized. Well with my calling, my hobbies, all the things I'm asked to do and want to do.. it was time!! I had my mom and my mother in law both come over for a joint effort in getting me organized. I really wish I would have taken a before picture, because it was a huuuuge improvement. My cupboard was exploding to all parts of the kitchen.
I am soo pleased with the results. Everything is so easy to find and looks great. I have my fabrics where I can see them, all my drawers have themes, kids crafts, flowers, ribbons, baby stuff, beads, etc. I just love that I don't have to un-load the whole cupboard to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks so much for the help! I truly needed it!!

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Hooray! It's so pretty!