Saturday, August 23, 2008

Painting for the kiddos!

I was trying to get some painting done for a project I was doing and Lacy just was driving me nuts! She wanted into everything, as usual, to do what Mommy is doing... so I improvised. I had these 2 plain wood magazine holders, some washable crayola paints, and a sleeping baby. While Hugo napped I got a wax-paper lined cookie sheet and put spots of crayola paint and a couple paint brushes and let Lacy have at it. I knew all the paints would wash out if they got on the table, floor, clothes, hands, or pretty much anywhere else Lacy could think of. I love these paints- we have used them for so many things. Face painting, poster painting, etc. It was a fun craft and now Lacy has a new fun place to put the Princess magazines that Grandma gets for her.
Perfect! Plus I got some stuff of my own done and we could have some good quality Mommy-Lacy time while we painted together!

No comments: